The FTS community is grateful
for those who, under God, support us through prayer and by offering their money
towards the ministry of the seminary.
- For the staff of the seminary. Their names, photos and some details are available
on “the faculty profile” section of the website.
- For the current students that the Lord would prepare them all for a lifetime of
faithful and fruitful service for God’s Kingdom, and strengthening them to serve
as Godly women and men.
- For the alumni that their ministry will be fruitful and successful.
- For our support networks- for those who serve on committees which assist the work
of the Seminary, for the churches and individual Christians who support us and for
the other people and organizations which the Seminary community comes into contact
present ,the Seminary would particularly
welcome financial contributions in support of its :
1. Library acquisitions program (Study Hall construction and Books)
2. Sponsoring needy students.
You can make financial gifts to FTS in the following ways:
- By sending a cheque made out to “Faith Theological Seminary”, posted to
Faith Theological Seminary, P.O Box- 431, Kohima-
797001, Nagaland; India.
- By direct transfer: call our office for details.
If you are considering making a large gift or bequest to the college, we would suggest
- Make contact with the Seminary’s Principal or Academic Dean by phone or in writing
through our office (details above). If it is appropriate they will make an appointment
to discuss your proposed gift and how it can best be used by the Seminary.
- At different points in time, the financial needs of the Seminary vary somewhat.
Gifts to current or anticipated areas of need can have greater impact for the Kingdom
of God than gifts to other areas.